Heritage Golf Club is located in historic Wake Forest, NC. A semi-private Golf Club that offers all services from a championship golf course to Food & Beverage needs. RDUTennis will be offering Track Out camps and After School Clinics for members and their guests. For more information about this location, visit the Heritage Golf Club website.
Fall Trackout Camp
Heritage Golf Club and RDUTennis offer fall and spring trackout camps for year round students. The fee is $155 for members/$170 for guests. Camp operates Monday through Thursday with Friday used as the rain make-up day.
- 9/17 - 9/20: track 1/TNF academy
- 9/24 - 9/27: track 1/TNF academy
- 10/1 - 10/4: track 4/TNF academy
- 11/12 - 11/15: track 2
Fall Clinic for Adults
8 week clinic. $80/member, $100/non-member. Social clinic to learn the fundamentals and basic tennis skills.
Clinic launches on September 10
- Mondays starting September 10, 6:30 - 7:30 pm Adult/Beginner
- Wednesday starting September 12, 6:30 - 7:30 pm Adult/Intermediate
$155/member, $170/non-member. Camp runs Monday through Thursday, with Friday as a rain make-up day.
- July 23-26
- August 13-16
Fall Clinic for Kids
Clinic begins on Monday, September 10.
8 week clinic. $80/member, $100/non-member.
- Mondays beginning September 10, 4:30 - 5:30 pm; Ages 4-6
- Mondays beginning September 10, 5:30 - 6:30 pm; Ages 7-11
- Wednesdays beginning September 12, 4:30 - 5:30 pm; Ages 7-11
- Wednesdays beginning September 12 5:30 - 6:30 pm; Ages 12-14