Heritage Golf Club is located in historic Wake Forest, NC. A semi-private Golf Club that offers all services from a championship golf course to Food & Beverage needs. RDUTennis will be offering Track Out camps and After School Clinics for members and their guests. For more information about this location, visit the Heritage Golf Club website.
Spring Trackout Camp
Heritage Golf Club and RDUTennis offer fall and spring trackout camps for year round students. The fee is $155 for members/$170 for guests. Camp operates Monday through Thursday with Friday used as the rain make-up day.
- March 18-21: Track 1/T&F Academy
- March 25-28: Track 1/T&F Academy
- April 1-4: Track 4/T&F Academy
- April 15-18: Track 4/Traditional Calendar Spring Break
- May 13-16: Track 2
Spring Clinic for Adults
8 week clinic. $80/member, $100/non-member. Social clinic to learn the fundamentals and basic tennis skills.
Clinic launches on 3/11 and 3/13.
- Mondays starting March 11, 6:30 - 7:30 pm Adult/Beginner
- Wednesday starting March 13 6:30 - 7:30 pm Adult/Intermediate
$155/member, $170/non-member. Camp runs Monday through Thursday, with Friday as a rain make-up day.
- June 10-13
- June 17-20
- June 24-27
- July 15-18
- July 29-Aug 1
- Aug 19-22
Spring Clinic for Kids
Clinic begins on Monday, March 11.
8 week clinic. $80/member, $100/non-member.
- Mondays beginning March 11, 4:30 - 5:30 pm; Ages 4-6
- Mondays beginning March 11, 5:30 - 6:30 pm; Ages 7-11
- Wednesdays beginning March 13, 4:30 - 5:30 pm; Ages 7-11
- Wednesdays beginning March 13, 5:30 - 6:30 pm; Ages 12-14